PDMBC WA DOWNHILL STATE
Goat Farm, WA
Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th September 2016
Presented by Peel districts mountain bike club.
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
Location of the track can be found by clicking http://pdmbc.com/maps-n-trails
Prices: Track side rego will incur a $20 late fee
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee
- Senior club members $80
- Junior club members $60 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
Club membership $30
MTBA/Day licences apply $25
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3332
Online registration closes on: Thurs 8/09/2016 at midnight.
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday)
- Sausages and Burgers and cold drinks available for purchase at the canteen adjacent to rego
Volunteers will be required to make this round happen!
Bring a Volunteer and receive ½ price registration or cash refund for the event.
·8-10 Marshalls (no experience needed, food supplied for the day)
·4-5 people to help set up and dismantle
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars