PDMBC WA DOWNHILL
STATE ROUND 4
Golden Grove, WA
Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June 2016
Presented by Peel districts mountain bike club.
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
Location of the track can be found here: CLICK HERE FOR GOLDEN GROVE
Prices: Track side rego will incur a $20 late fee
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee
- Senior club members $80
- Junior club members $60 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
Club membership $30
MTBA/Day licences apply $25
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3180
Online registration closes on: Thursday 23/06/2016 at midnight.
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday)
Volunteers will be required to make this round happen!
Bring a Volunteer and receive ½ price registration or cash refund for the event.
·8-10 Marshalls (no experience needed, food supplied for the day)
·4-5 people to help set up and dismantle
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars