Wellington Mills, WA – location can be found here
Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th July
Presented by Peel districts mountain bike club.
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
There will be a seeding run and then a timed race run.
All Riders must sign on before practicing the course. Riding the course without being entered will result in – First Offense- Verbal Warning, Second Offence-1 Race Ban. Third Offense – Season Ban.
Only riders and designated officials wearing a helmet, and displaying a valid Number Plate on the front of the bike, will be allowed onto the course during official practice sessions. Number Plates to be displayed at all times, if plate is lost, you will need to acquire another for the nominal fee at registration. Your Plate must visible and legible at all times. You will be keeping the same plate for the entire season.
Prices: Track side rego will incur a $20 late fee
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee.
As this is a shuttled event, the price for this race is $20 higher to directly cover the cost of the buses and drivers.
- Senior club members $100
- Junior club members $80 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
Club membership $30
MTBA/Day licences apply $20 (covers both days)
Online rego – Registration Link
Online registration closes on: Thursday 16/07/2015 at midnight (WA time)
- Shuttles to the top of the track for participants and their bikes
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday),
- Drinks and food for sale at the canteen located next to rego.
Volunteers will be required to make this round happen!
Bring a Volunteer and receive ½ price registration or cash refund for the event.
We are also looking for a bus driver to assist either both Saturday and Sunday or just Sunday. If you know of anyone who could help out then please get in contact with us.
- 8-10 Marshalls (no experience needed, food supplied for the day)
- Canteen helpers
- 4 – 5 people to help set up and dismantle
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars