PDMBC WA DOWNHILL SKILLS DAY AND CLUB ROUND 1 – GOAT FARM
PDMBC WA DOWNHILL SKILLS AND DEVELOPMENT DAY AND CLUB ROUND 1
Goat Farm, Greenmount, WA
Skills and Development Day, Saturday 25th March 2017
WA Club Round 1, Sunday 26th March 2017
Presented by Peel districts mountain bike club.
Saturday skills and development day.
Free for Peel Districts Mountain Bike Club Members
$10 for non members (members of other clubs or day licence riders)
Late Rego will NOT be available on Saturday.
Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
We recommend you bring protective equipment such as knee pads, long sleeve jersey and gloves. A helmet is mandatory.
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
Prices: Track side rego will incur a $20 late fee
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee.
- Senior club members $45
- Junior club members $35 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
Club membership $30
MTBA/Day licences apply $25 senior $15 Junior
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3639
Online registration closes on: Thursday 23 March 2017 at midnight (WA time)
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Sunday only),
- Sausages and Burgers and cold drinks available for purchase at the canteen adjacent to rego (Sunday only)
Volunteers will be required to make this round happen!
Bring a Volunteer and receive ½ price registration or cash refund for the event.
8-10 Marshalls (no experience needed, food supplied for the day)
4-5 people to help set up and dismantle
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars