PDMBC WA DOWNHILL STATE ROUND 5
The address for this event is Tyler Rd, Yarloop. Go to the end of Tyler Rd and then follow the signs. Access to the property will be from 8am Saturday. Please remember that this is a private property.
Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th July 2017
Presented by Peel districts mountain bike club.
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee.
As this is a shuttled event, the price for this race is $20 higher to cover the cost of buses and drivers.
- Senior club members $100
- Junior club members $80 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
MTBA/Day licences required. Day licences available.
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3908
Online registration closes on: Wednesday 26/07/2017 at midnight.
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday)
- Sausages, Burgers and cold drinks available for purchase at the canteen adjacent to rego
- Shuttle buses
Volunteers will be required to make this round happen!
Bring a Volunteer and receive ½ price registration cash refund for the event.
- Bus drivers (car licence required)
- 8-10 Marshalls (no experience needed, food supplied for the day)
- Canteen helpers
- 4-5 people to help set up and dismantle
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars
Camping will be allowed at the venue $10 per person or $30 per family people camping can pay cash at the registration tent