PRESENTS PDMBC WA DOWNHILL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Wellington Mills, WA
Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th August 2017
Presented by Peel Districts Mountain Bike Club.
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 10am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 10.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
Location of the track can be found by clicking http://pdmbc.com/maps-n-trails
Prices: Track side rego will incur a $20 late fee
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee.
As this is a shuttled event, the price for this race is $20 higher to cover the cost of buses and drivers.
- Senior Riders $100
- Junior Riders $80 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of MTBA Membership needed- either your licence or receipt
OR MTBA Race Day licence required. A single day licence covers both days of the event.
- Senior Riders $30
- Junior Riders $18
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/eregister.aspx?e=3950
Online registration closes on: Wednesday 16/08/2017 at midnight.
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday)
- Sausages, Burgers, HOT CHIPS and cold drinks available for purchase at the canteen adjacent to rego
- Shuttle buses
Volunteers will be required to make this round happen!
Bring a Volunteer and receive ½ price registration cash refund for the event.
– 8-10 Marshalls (no experience needed, food supplied for the day)
– Canteen helpers
– 4-5 people to help set up and dismantle
– 2 bus drivers (automatic car licence)
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars